Senior Cost Manager, Riyadh
Senior Cost Manager to lead major residential and mixed-use projects in Riyadh, KSA.
- To act as a key point of contact for the successful day-to-day delivery of cost management services
- To provide excellent service delivery to Clients
- To ensure Client objectives are met through the delivery of efficient cost management services from inception to handover
- Detailed knowledge and experience in commercial real estate and property sector with specific experience in the delivery of residential and mixed-use developments
- Experience in pre-contract services from feasibility through tendering, measurement of building works for estimating, reports, project cost reporting, report writing and preparation of tender and contractual documentation
- Experience in procurement methods, strategies and forms of contracts, administration of contract procedures
- Experience in post-contact services, interim valuation applications, change management, extension of time claims etc.
- Demonstratable experience in client interface and dealing with consultants, contractors and other stakeholders with confidence and assurance
- Leading a cost management team, ensuring timeous delivery of high-quality pre-contract estimates, cost plans and post-contract services, change management reports and contract administration responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Overseeing, producing, presenting and dealing effectively with high-quality procurement, tender documentation, contractual advice, project reports and the like to clients
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience with 5 years in the Middle East in similar roles
- Experience in IT systems CostX, DimX, BIM preferred
- Proven track record
We thank all applicants for their interest. If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.